Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: What do you play with your dolls?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you play with your dolls? Sometimes I don't know what to play with Samantha and Felicity. So I would like to know what you play with your dolls!

    ~Kirby~

  2. #2
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Felicity, Susie Mae and I play with Felicity's Noah's Ark toy.

  3. #3
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    I like to play boarding school! Fun topic! [img]wink.gif[/img]


    ~Katya

  4. #4
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    DD plays school with her girls and sometimes borrows mine to make her group look bigger. Other times Kit and Ruthie babysit the Twins. They watch movies and eat popcorn.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 26, 2006 06:42 PM: Message edited by: monimarine ]</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner agdreamer500's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2006
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow what a great idea! Maybe I will do that next time I play with my dolls ( which will probably be today)! Do you ever pretend one of your dolls is ill?*

    ~Kirby~

    P.S. *I do

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My doll play nowadays consists mostly of changing their clothes and fixing their hair, taking pictures of them, setting up little display scenes, or holding one while watching T.V. I do make up little stories and interactions for them in my head but I don't actually act out the stories with them anymore. When I was younger I did a lot more with them - I would take Kirsten outside and pretend she was lost in the woods and had to live off the land until she could find her way back home, or that the dolls were going to camp or a boarding school (at which some of the dolls wouldn't get along at first and would play tricks on each other, or else they would have a horribly mean counselor/teacher that they would have to rally against), that they were bridesmaids in a wedding, or even that one doll had been kidnapped and had to be rescued by the others. [img]cool.gif[/img] The nice thing about dolls is that anything you can imagine, they can do. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •